me, myself and me again! :D

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the ideas came right before i sleep :p

hello earthlings :D its 10.24pm and im still wide awake. tadi, i thought about what i should do before i sleep. then, blogging popped out. so, here i am writing this crap bla bla bla. haha :p

btw during the chemistry practical, something unexpected happened. i was doing the titration when suddenly the tip of the burette terlepas and all the solution spilled. not forget to mention. the solution is not colourless, its PURPLE! yeah, PURPLE!! thank god inda terkena my uniform. just my hand and arah tudong sikit. we can easily washed it away with the other solution, i forgot the name. haha. im just exagerating the story abit :p

so, i had my oral tadi and the reading was OK but when it came to the conversation time, i stucked and i said something stupid! hahaha. i was very very nervous eh. my hand was shaking like crazy. but in the end, i managed to finish my oral. it was a big relieve. so, tinggal the written exam lagi which is one month away. i havent revise anything yet :S

i think i should end this. if inda, i'll be writing more crap. you'll die of boredom if you keep reading. haha.

ok, toodles. night night everyone (:

FATINAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home