me, myself and me again! :D

Friday, April 17, 2009

bla bla bla :D

hello people :D well, tonight is very very dull and its making my life even boring. haha. but tadi my niece datang and spent her time here with her mama. i miss her already :( si trish i mean, not her mama :p

anyhoo~ yesterday afternoon, there was a parents-teachers meeting for form five and three. luckily, my dad ambil and signed my report sheet saja. he was like bengang and ia tanya, 'kenapa maths mu 70 saja nie *while pointing at the sheet*?' and i answered, 'sudah ku gtau aku inda pandai maths. *buat muka half takut.*' then, my daddy diam. thank god ia inda lecture me. hahaha. well yeah, its true. i suck at math but i hope i'll get atleast a C or a B for my maths time June nie. AMIN~ overall, thursday was great for both me and amal. iajaa dalenk? if inda, diam shaa. haha.

ok ok, i need to go watch my favourite korean drama. haha. night everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home