me, myself and me again! :D

Sunday, May 31, 2009

what a day ..

went to Guardian in Giant kemarin. one word, CROWDED! i only wanted to buy mama's plaster and my toothbrush. but it took me about 30mins. the woman infront me lagi batah kan pay her stuffs. plus mama parked jauh, i have to walk under the scorching sun. it took me like forever to reach the car. gaaaaahhhh! annoying much? err YES! i know laa it was ABDB's birthday, but do they have to haga just one store to go for shopping? banyak jua lagi kedai lain. typical bruneians jua benar. and i saw that bitch which added to my annoyance. true she's hot but what zira said, " a bitch never wins over a typical girl " was all true. it made me felt better. thanks cintaa ;D

in the afternoon, went jogging with si shh. haha i love calling him that. but pity him. batuk2 pun, still mau jogging. he did that just to see me. aww~ thank you sayang ;) so, spent an hour or so talking craps and taking pictures of the sky *since nada kerja ;p i love the fact that he layan me when i talked craps. cuba ia inda layan, ku tumbuk tu. haha. kidding. went home around 6.45pm.

at night, nothing interesting happened. did my usual routine, be a nurse for mama for about half an hour. then, watched korean drama with mama which by the way one of the actors is so hot! haha. then, went to bed. boring and dull right? I KNOW! hahaha.

but overall, my day went well. i love the afternoon especially ;)

and now, its 5.16am and im blogging. maybe, i'll go back to sleep after this. im still sleepy baa. hee.

btw, GOOOOOODDDD MORNINGGGGG PEOPLE! :D:D

FATINAH :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home