me, myself and me again! :D

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

another random post.

heyya bloggers ;) im just bored, feeling like blogging. so here i am typing and constructing sentences and bla bla bla. hahaha.

so, lets start off with my monday. went to gadong with sayang and bibi. sayang belanja us makan at KFC and i didn't finished eating my chicken. isi baa, inda nyaman. plus kenyang sudaa. heeee :D met fiza and her spouse and also nisa with her siblings i guess. then, went to kbox, sang two songs which unfortunately bibi had to go home early which left me and sayang saja. then, at 5.30, watched Night At The Museum 2. laughed all the way till the movie ended. the movie was so funnnnayyyy. haha. the movie ended prolly around 7.15. after that, went to have our dinner. his cute lil cousin was there. cute and chubby ehh. but i can't play with her cos gegas balik. hehe. at 8, balik :)

then, tuesday which is today. school was okay tadi, didn't had the chance to meet him ;/ and in the afternoon, i was so stressed out. i don't know why. he was the victim of my moodswing. sorry love :( i also heard a bad news about granma which made me really-really down. thanks to him for making me feel much much better. :) nothing much happened today. nyeh.

now, i am annoyed by my lil brother. gaaaaahhh!

FATINAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home