me, myself and me again! :D

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RAYA! RAYA! RAYA!

heyy lovelies ;);)

it's raya! am i excited? emmm... NOT! the first day of raya sucked! all my baju were sooooooooooo effing big. pagi-pagi sudah kusut ani baa. i was like, 'maaaaaa! baju ku longgar aa. bida eeeehhhh.' to my mum. so, she asked me to wear something else. so, i ended up wearing my old baju. pffffftttttt. nice thing to start off my raya eyy. :/ then, we had to send it to the tailor to make all my baju smaller.

so today, it's the second day of raya. only went to tua's house. it was nice seeing them all. i just love 'em to bits! :D

tomorrow, mummy kerja. :( i'll be very-very bored staying at home. but........ i can wake up extremely late. :D HAHA! and i am looking forward for this thursday cos i have a raya trip with friends and sayang will join us too. YEAY!! speaking of my sayang, I MISS HIM DARN MUCH! :S

aight, i'm signing off now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home