me, myself and me again! :D

Sunday, June 7, 2009

:)

a brief updates on the past few days.

thursday : skipped school and went to ucu's house. also went to kubur. it was an emotional day for all of us )':

friday : feeling much better but my sayang wasn't in a good mood. that put me in a bad mood also. thanks to trish cos made me laugh. nothing much happened.

saturday : went to school. thought that i've ruined the surprise birthday party for our beloved girls ; gmoe, erah, fiqaa, effa and izaa. a guy said something that hurt my feeling. well, i didn't know anything but nyeh. whatever. in the end, it went well. the food were delicious and the girls were all happy. that was all that counts. :)

today : woke up around 10. guess what? that asshole msg-ed me saying that he can't stop thinking of me. BULLSHIT! i won't fall for that. i am not the same girl that you used to fool dulu. you're nothing to me now (:

sekarang, im waiting for 4.30 cos i wanna go jogging with him :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home